In 2019, I rode over 22K miles throughout the USA and briefly in Canada.
My plans for 2020 starting to come together. For the first half of the year, I have planned about 10K miles of riding to the following events and locations:
- ST-Owners WinterSTOC III, Medina TX
- ST-Owners Big Bend Bash IV, Terlingua, TX
- ST-Owners RanchSTOC IX, Meridian, TX
- USA MotoGP races at Circuit of Americas, Austin, TX
- Visit the Regency Suspension Bridge, San Saba, TX
- Spring Ride to:
- ST-Owners ArCampSTOC, Harrison, AR
- ST-Owners Georgia Spring Rally, Suches, GA
- BMW K1600 Tame the Dragon, Stecoah, NC
- June Ride to:
- ST-Owners LocSTOC & Barrel, Spring Green, WI
- ST-Owners NatSTOC XV, Spearfish, SD
- The great roads of the Eastern Rockies in Colorado
I am still working on possible rides for the second half of 2020. I would like to go up to Canada again!